if i die in juarez camino del sol

If I Die in Juárez (Camino del Sol) amazon.com. Based on the author’s interviews with relatives of murdered women, If I Die in Juárez is brilliantly crafted to give readers the experience of walking in the shoes of women who daily risk being abducted and murdered in the “capital city of murdered women,” joining thousands of others who for more than a decade have disappeared from Juárez, las desaparecidas, brutally murdered by assassins who have gone unpunished. The agony of one of the darkest tales in human history brings to light.

If I Die in Juárez (Camino del Sol) amazon.com
If I Die in Juárez (Camino del Sol) amazon.com from gvfire.org

WebBased on the author’s interviews with relatives of murdered women, If I Die in Juárez is brilliantly crafted to give readers the experience of walking in the shoes of women who.

0 komentar